I miss doing quilling

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Alhamdulillah I have time to update this blog even though I'm quite busy right now. I thought being a research student will be more easy and have a free time but it turns out on the other way. I was super busy. I have to read journals, make a summary of every single journal I have read and the most important thing is to understand the journals since I have to explain it back to my supervisor every time I see her. But this week my appointment was cancelled. It supposed to be today, but since my supervisor have an important thing to do so, we postponed it to next Wednesday.

Since I'm quite busy with my master, I don't have time to do quilling. I feel very sad, because I love doing it and how much I miss doing it. I also have bought a proper quilling tool from online store and InsyaAllah it will a arrive soon. But the problem now is, I don't have time to do it. I have to find a suitable time but it kind of hard, since I don't really good in manage my time.

But before I came here in Shah Alam I have made a lots of quilling and some of them I have gave away to my friends. But last week, I decided to make a card. And now I'm interested on doing the card. I have made two and both of the card I gave it to my friends  :)


This was the first card I made after I'm going to Shah Alam. Before this I thought it is impossible for me to make this card but it is not as difficult as I think instead it is quite easy. And as usual, youtube is the best teacher that you can get. I gave this card to my roommate  :) 


These was the quilling that I have made when I was still in Perlis. It quite a lots but most of them were given away. But mostly I gave it to my friends. And they love it! Gonna do it some other time and gave it to more friends! :)


And last weekend,my friend was also a housemate of mine during degree came to Shah Alam. I was so happy since I don't have any activity on weekend. At first she came just to get some stuff from but then we decided to go out. Even though we just went to PKNS,SACC and PAS but I was happy to go out with her. We bought cupcakes and ate it at Taman Tasik Shah Alam. :)  The cupcakes was so delicious, and I think I will grab some of  it another time  :)  


Until we meet next time. Assalamualaikum  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers