Langkawi Part 3.


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Okay I know I didn't update my blog for a long time. Cerita Langkawi pun dah basi..hahahha.. But it's okay, i will not write long and I will just post photos and yes the caption. Enjoy!

On the second day, we went to Kilim Geoforest Park. Here we rode boat and they brought us around the island. It was awesome.!!Besides that, we also had a chance to see eagle feeding!








































After had our lunch at Kilim Geoforest Park, we went to crocodile park to see crocodile show. You will be charged around RM10-RM15 to see and enter the park.
























After watched the show, we straight away go to Langkawi Cable Car. Since we went there during public holiday, we have to waited about one hour before we can ride the cable car. But it worth waiting, because the scenery was stunning! To ride the cable car, the ticket price is about RM15..









































We went back to our hotel during maghrib and luckily we had a chance to capture the sunset at pantai cenang!














And we went back to Perlis on the next day. Overall it was awesome vacation and yes if I had a chance, I'll sure visit Langkawi again.!!

p/s: InsyaAllah I'll go to Krabi and Phuket on February next year!!! Can't wait for it!

1 comment:

Followers