Crisis


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hi! People keep asking me, why you don't want to further study? And for me, to answer that kind of question sometimes give me a headache. So, why (왜)?

It's not an immediate decision for me to make. It takes more than a month for me to decide either want to accept it or not. Besides, they offered me scholarship which I 'll be receiving around RM 2700 every month. Yeah, it is a big number. but bigger responsibility.

Basically, at first when I first became an engineering student, I have set one thing in my mind. I will never be an engineer because I never dream to be one and I don't know how I end up choosing this field. You know what I like? Culinary art! It is my dream. I really hope one day I can have my own bakery. Yeah, that was my plan.

But why did I choose engineering instead of culinary art? to be honest, it is because my attitude. I like to think what others might say or think about me. I got 4.00 during my matriculation, and I don't have any problem to choose what ever course that I like. But because of that I start to think, why should I took culinary art since I have a good result. Because of that attitude, I choose engineering instead something that I really like.

But, hey! I did istikharah and God knows it is the best for me. When the years passed by, the way I'm thinking start to change. I thought, I should be an engineer since I have studied really hard. For those who don't know, study engineering will not be the same as being an engineer. What you learn in class will not be the same in the industry. That's why I really want to be an engineer. Because it is wasting of my time study, but I never be an engineer. 

That's why I don't want to further my study. It is not like I don't want to do master forever, what I mean here, I want experiences because I believe, experiences teach us a good lesson. By the way, I will doing research. Yes. RESEARCH! And it is not easy because I have done once during my degree. It was stressful. *sigh

But, I have made my decision, and there's no way turning back. I have to follow the road and hope I'll not lost. Just pray and a lot of duas. InsyaAllah.

By the way, I'm learning (한글) Hangul. Korean words and also Korean language. I don't know how long I'll be learning this, but it a biggest achievement for me since I can read (헌글) now even though not very fluent. So, you know what? When I like something, I really hope someone will like it too. So, for those who are really interested in Korean language, I want to recommend you a web where you can learn it for free. Yes, for free. You can download the pdf files and also the audio files. 

I have been learning it for like a few weeks and it is interesting and really easy to understand. You can interact with the teachers and they are really friendly. Believe me! So here's the link.


I hope you all enjoy the lesson!

감사합니다.! 안녕히 계세요!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers