My dream 집(house)


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

안영하세요!Hi! I know some of you maybe found it's annoying since I keep writing some words in 한글.   그런데 (but) hey practices make perfect! Furthermore, I also include the meaning of those words so, you all will understand what I wrote and at the same time you can learn Korean. It's like you buying one thing and you get one for free. Isn't that interesting? 

So, today I want to share with all of you about my dream house. I bet all of you have their own dream house. For me, I really don't prefer a modern house especially double stories house. I like a simple and a single stories house because it is more easier when it come to cleaning part.

And for me, my dream house will be the classic one. To be exact, I like the colonial style. It looks really amazing. Same goes to the cottage architectural. If you ever watched 'The river cottage' at AFC channel, then you will know why I like that style so much. It looks simple, but at the same time it gives a warm feeling when we are inside the house. 

The other house that I like it very much is the house in the movie 'The Red Kebaya'.. The house is a colonial style and it only one storey What makes me interested in this house because of the architectural. It is a very long house and have a lot of windows but the window was placed at a lower height and the garden was awesome!I really want to show the picture of the house but I can't find it!

But if you really want to know about the house and see it by yourself, you can watch the movie itself. But for me, I have my own dream house and I really have found one of that.! I will show you the house and thanks to my brother because he gave me the website address and at last I found the house that I have been dream for a long time.
















It is beautiful right?? I really hope one day I can have this kind of house. InsyaAllah. Have to work hard for it!!

안녕히 계세요!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers