Can i have one of this, or maybe two?


Salam

Yup!It's been a while since my last entry..I'm so lazy to write, don't know why..maybe because of my fyp..it's going crazy..and it's getting stress right now. but still i'm doing nothing. Oh!What's gonna happen to me? can i finished my degree? It's really a tough question, just hope for the miracle!!!

Oh!! I just watching this korean drama call "Playful Kiss"..And what is interesting about this drama. It's not about the hero, since i'm not the fan of the hero. What i admire is this

|
|
|
|
|
|
v

Yes!!it's a mobile phone and it's awesome!!! But still, it's not here yet. It's only available in hong kong and for sure korea!!! I really want this so damn much!!Can someone buy this for me..hahhaa...i wish someone will buy it for me even i know, that thing will never happen to me.. seem like i've to wait and start keeping the money to buy this phone..oh!!i like orange and blue!!!

And it's really expensive. In korea, the price is like 50,000 won if i'm not mistaken and when it's converted to ringgit malaysia, it's 1000+++..yup!! i know, it's really expensive and some of you will rather buy blackberry..but!! because of the colour and because it's cute, i don't care!!!

so, if you wan to know more about this cool phone, just go to the youtube, You can see how cool is the phone!!!

Wasalam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers